So, we've confirmed the date for our ROM n that will be 8th Aug 2008. Venue will be Royal Plaza on Scotts, Patterson Room at Level 2 and buffet dinner at Carousel, the restaurant in Royal Plaza. Now, we're getting ready to go back on this coming Sun for Dave to meet my dad n we'll be on a mission to look for bridal boutique in Penang. Reason for me to choose Penang, nicer outdoor spots for photo-taking n of cos, more affordable. I just find bridal package in Sg is expensive n photos or rather effects r not exceptionally nice...or maybe I've not seen the really nice ones, but I believe that'll be very costly..
Anyway, who'll bother bout the photo album after the wedding banquet? I just hope I can find really nice pretty gowns..
What will I be wearing for my ROM? Denim! That's going to be my theme! I don't care what others say, as long as I like it. My denim dress from Naf Naf will be it! That's a gift fr my dearest sister.
Still doing some research on where to get nice bouquet for my ROM..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment