So, 6 more months to our wedding banquet. Nothing is done, except for venue is confirmed.
Well, I'm thinking of letting others to do the arrangements and planning. Cos I just don't wish to do everything by myself and get frustrated and get into more arguments with Dave. As he's not a good planner, nor helper..
I've no idea where to start.. I'm looking for wedding favors, I need somebody to perform on the piano, or maybe a string quartet for the wedding reception, I need to source for bridal car, I need to look for car deco and bouquet, I haven't booked any make-up artist, I haven't contact the bridal shop when we're going to take the photos, we haven't confirm who to invite, we gotta print the invitation cards....
It looks like is a never ending lists of things to be done....
Tuesday, 9 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment