Just came back from a nice holiday with Jaime, Aaron n Dave. Yes, is the 4 of us again...
Went to Bintan n stayed at Bintan Lagoon Resort.
Depart from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal on the 30th July, 0905 hrs. The ferry ride was ok, as I tend to get sea sick.
Bintan Ferry Terminal
Arrive at early but we can only check in at noon, so we went to walk around the resort n took some photos. Went to Pasar Oleh-Oleh for lunch n bought food for BBQ dinner.
Spent most of our time at the beach n swimming pool. The beach was nice n clean, n the water is clear. Loads of small fishy at the shallow parts of the beach n we even saw a stingray.. How nice will it be if we could catch the stingray for BBQ. Lol..
We cook most of our meal n had a BBQ dinner. It was so nice...


inside the bungalow
BBQ on the 1st night.
We had a visitor on the 2nd day, a huge monitor lizard.. We think it's a PR at BLR...
Cute crabbyAnd I bought this bikini just for this trip, cos I wanna get some tan n I just threw away my old pair of bikini. I love it..
Look wat Aaron's doin?
On our way home
We're planning for our next visit to BLR again. Though nothing much to do, but it's a nice place to unwind ourselves from our busy working days...

No comments:
Post a Comment