Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Movies n Books

Cool movie. I watched Transformers cartoon since young, cos my elder bro loves it, so I'll jus watched with him. Love Autobots, cos they're good guys, but all I remember is Optimus Prime. I love that truck.





Watched Harry Proter, The Order of the Phoenix last week too. It's a little
disappointing as the movie is very brief in compare to the thick book. Well, the movie did show all the important story of the book without much changes (unlike the previos movie, Goblet of Fire), n afterall it's just a 2 hours movie..
I love Luna Lovegood.... She's so cute n she's not as funny/weird as the book describes. She's just adorable...
When will the next movie be??




Right now, all I'm looking forward for is the last book of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Had place an order earlier on, so I'm waiting for Saturday to come so Dave'll be able to collect the book for me, as I need to work....

Will Harry Potter die...?

No comments: