Thursday, 28 June 2007

Guilty or Not Guilty?

Told a couple of friends bout my new found interest, fishing. Most of them said is not good to fish, cos it's sinful to kill. It's cruel n all...
But I'm thinking, isn't it the same when u go to a restaurant n order some expensive live seafood? When we buy fish from the market? Is just bcos we don't see how it got caught n how it died so we don feel the guilt, right?
What happened to early age Homo Sapiens? Don't they hunt their food all by themselves? So what's wrong for us "hunting for fish" in this modern days?
Well, I do find dat when u put in effort to hunt ya own food is also a joy. Come on, make it this way. At least I can catch my own dinner? Can u do it?

No comments: