Tuesday, 13 February 2007

My Hammies

My dear syrians r all in diff cages now. Cos they fought previously.. But they're still as cute as ever..
I'd name all of them. So now is intro time..
This is Linney. My Xmas pressie fr Dave. She's the youngest n cutest. So we always call her "Xiao" Girl.

















Next is Tidus. Ha! Yes, is Tidus fr Kingdoms Heart n Final Fantasy X. He's the largest n nicest to hold cos he's got a long n fluffy coat. He's got the nickname as "Kung-Fu Hamster" too. If u know how the Kung-Fu Hamster looks like..
















This is Kairi here... She's also named after the Kingdom Hearts character. She's v cautious n more quiet compared to the others. N recently she's less active n I'm thinking she might b pregnant. Oh, n she's the one who bite Tidus' ear while fighting. Fierce huh?













I'm gonna miss them for one full week cos going back to M'sia for CNY. But will make sure they b well n happy while I'm away. Cos their "hammies-sitter"-Dave, will take really good care of them.







No comments: