Pls read this and pass the message around!
Motorola Singapore is cheating customer!!
I'd purchased a brand new V3X 20th June 2006. After bout a month, the handphone starts giving me problems. The image display of the external LCD turns upside down!! And when messaging half way, some alphabets will jus appear which I didn't type, and the hp can't rocognize those alphabets and it can't be deleted. I went to the Service One Centre in Plaza Singapura and wanna get it fixed. Was told by the customer service officer that is his first time to come across such problems. So, they tried to get my hp fixed but failed. And I went there for another 2 times before I got so fed-up that I requested my hp to be replaced. They promised me that they'll changed a totally new handset after I turn down the offer of changing a motherboard of the hp. So, I went there again on 28th Nov '06 to get my hp replaced. After waited for an hour, my hp was ready for collection. Upon collection, I double confirm with the person that the handset that I'm about to collect is a brand new one, and not change of motherboard. He assured me that it is a brand new one. My IMEI no. was also changed so I assumed that it is a new handset.
27th Dec '06 in M'sia, after talking on the hp and I flipped it close, I was so so furious when I saw the external LCD went inverted again!!! Being told that my hp was the only one that had the inverted LCD problem, I was then very sure that Motorola had cheated me a month ago.
I came back to Sg and contacted the service centre on 5th Jan '07. A lady called me and ask bout my case. Upon retrieving of the repair records, i was told that they did a CHANGE OF MOTHERBOARD n IMEI No. on 28th Nov '06. I asked to talk to the person who handled my case a month ago but she wasn't der. But still, I manage to get her to call me the next day, which is today, 6th Jan '07. When I tried to clarify my case with her, she just said "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't aware of these things happening". So, I asked her to retrieve my records again. And now, she told me that on the 28th Nov '06, there was no change of motherboard recorded, but an upgrade software and change of IMEI no. recorded!!
So, who's telling the truth and who is telling lies?!?! Both are from Motorola, so I conclude as Motorola is no reliable. When a promise is made, we must keep the promise. Isn't that wat we learn in schools n at home?
So, till the end of day, MOTOROLA IS NOT RELIABLE!!!! I"M CHEATED BY MOTOROLA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi,
I'm Crystal Tan from Motorola XperienceCare.
It will be appreciate that you can provide the details of your case along with your contact number to investigate this since your review does not have any IMEI or JOB code or your contact.
Pls send me the details to info.sg@motorola.com to allow us to investigate further.
We will ensure a resolution to this.
Post a Comment